Thursday, May 15, 2014

Star Gazing



Pin It
Hi everyone,

Starting a new challenge at the Fairy's challenge blog. Our second sponsor is Time For Tea Designs. I printed the image onto neenah cs and the used the spellbinders labels 6 die to cut the image out. I also cut recollections black to layer with the image. I have used copic markers to colour in the image. E00,000,21,31,35,51, YR21,24, Y21, R20,83, YG63, W1,3. I used an embossing folder called geometric rings on the base of the card with  SU daffodil cs. I added the black layer with dimensional and the image onto the black. I had some black ribbon with silver so I added a piece to the top and the bottom. I added the bow on the top right. I punched our a small butterfly using the MS punch. I then used the wink of stella pen and went around both frame edges, the flowers, butterfly and the shoes. I grounded her with W1,3 copic markers. Last I used a few of the sequins. I hope you have enjoyed this card and found something that will inspire you. 

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating and have a blessed day!




1 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!