Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pisces



Pin It
Hi everyone,

I have another card to show you tonight. I love these adorable Magnolia images. The card base is SU sky blue. I added a doily for the first layer. I then cut the leaves vine from MS vine punch. On both sides. I printed the image onto neenah cs and coloured it with copic markers. E00,000,11,21,13,15,18, R20,81,83, YG61,63,  B12. With a copic sketch marker I added a few eye lashes. I then added a black layer under the image.  I added the sky ink in the water area and used SU background to give the little added dots. I also added some the the sky behind her. I added some pearls and some pink flowers and a SU satin ribbon bow. Lastly I used some wink of stella on the leaves and on her tail. 

I will add this card into  these challenges.

Magnolia Forever - anything goes
Divas by Design - anything goes

Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting and have a blessed and happy day!



7 comments:

Sue said...

Your little mermaid is adorable and beautifully cooured. The flowers and bling are perfect additions. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Deepti said...

Awwww how adorable, Love the pearls :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM!

Beebeebabs said...

Adorable card - very nicely done thanks for sharing!!!

craftinka said...

Adorable mermaid. Thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design. Hugs, Justyna xx

marzia said...

Beatifull card. Thanks for joining at Magnolia Forever.
Marzia

marzia said...

Beatifull card. Thanks for joining at Magnolia Forever.
Marzia

Tamara said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia Forever. Good luck in the draw. Hugs, tamika xx