Sunday, October 5, 2014

Cupids Delight

Pin It

Click on logo

Hi everyone,

Our challenge on 613 Ave Create this week is Scrappers Delight. I am using this  cute image called Cupid 2. I printed it onto neenah card stock and colored it with copic markers E000.00.11.51,35,37, R20, BV000,01,02, I then used the sizzix circle dies and cut the image  using the big shot. I then used a smaller circle and used the DCWV stack and then a larger circle with the same stack to make the card base. I distressed the edges and used dimensional foam to layer them onto the card base. The flowers were punched with an small punch then colored with sukura purple glitter ink and added with glue dots. The pearls were added to the centers with glue dots. The ribbon is also from my stash. I added sukura glitter clear pen onto the wings but it doesn't show in the photo. It is very pretty in real life. I hope this will inspire you to make something and join in our challenge. 

Thank you for stopping by. happy creating and have a fabulous day!

1 comments:

~ginny said...

Carol - this is a beauty! Coloring is masterful - love the frosty wings! The background paper and the few simple flowers & single bow are just the right amount of embellishment to not overwhelm her - a SUper design!
~ginny
RubberMAD