Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cell Phone Fun

card closed
Pin It

card open
Pin It
click on logo

Hi everyone,

Today's card is for the Fairies in Time challenge. Our sponsor is Time for Tea. I have used this cute image of a girl on a cell phone. I printed it onto neenah cs and colored it with copic markers. 
E000,00,11,31,25,51, R81,83 N2,4, The card base is neenah cs cut at 6x8 and scored on the long side at 2-3-5-6-and 1 and 5 on the short side. I cute the pink paper 1.75 x 5.75 and the dsp that is layered onto the pink is cut at 1.5 x5.5. The four small pieces I punched out with my.74 punch. If you have any problems trying this let me know and I will help you out. The DSP is from momenta 6x6 paper pad. The flowers were cut from a MS punch then added with foam dots.The buttons are from my stash. The ribbon is also from my stash but It was the last small piece big enough for a bow. I then added some liquid pearls on two corners and top/bottom of card. I do hope this card inspires you to make something new this week. 

I will enter this card into this challenge


Thank you all for stopping by, happy crating and have a fabulous day!


3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card - love the image and coloring tfs. Thanks for the Congrats!!!

Deepti said...

This is such an adorable card :)

Crafting with Darcy said...

Fabulous project!! Cute image and I love how it opens up!! Very nice work!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door!
Hugs
Darcy