Saturday, November 1, 2014

Seasons Greetings!

Pin It
click on logo
Hi everyone,

We have a new challenge this month on Faires in Time. The theme is  anything goes. Our sponsor is Digital Paper Crafts and I am using Halloween girl. As you can see I put a gift over the top of the pumpkin making it into a Christmas card by adding a free clipart image. . I don't make a lot of Halloween cards so it just seemed fitting to take the image and change it to suit what I could use. I printed the image onto neenah cs and colored it with copic markers. E00,000,11,31,35,51, R20,22,24,27, N0,2,4,6,8, I added more black into her eyes to make them look bigger. On her top I added a few polka dots. I then used a spellbinders tag die to cut around the image. I sponged blue pan pastel around the background and left a white border. The DSP is recollections botanical noel pad. There is a SU ribbon and a double bow added to the right side. The tree is memory box small tree with a red sequin on the top. I colored the pearls red with R27.  The presents under the tree were cut from a square and a rectangle. I added red marker to make the ribbons. I then added a metal flower from my stash on the top left. To finish it off I took the SU small banner punch and punched out the two gold banners at the top of the card. The small flower that was added above one o the pearls is to hide some of the red copic marker that smeared onto my image. I hope you have enjoyed my altered image card and will try adding something to change your images to make them more versatile. 

I will add this image to this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting and have a fabulous day!




0 comments: