Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Berrylicous Girl





Pin It
Hi everyone,

Our sponsor at the Fairy's challenge is Art by Miran. I am using the cute image berrylicous. The card base is neenah cs cut at 4.25x11 folded in half the long way. The DSP is origami papers from my stash. I decided this one would go nicely with the colors in my image. I added a 4 inch doily to the back ground. The image was printed onto neenah cs and colored with copic markers. E00,000,11, YR21,23, YG61,63, BV08, 000,12. Spectrum Noir BG1,4. I then added sukura white gel pen for the highlights on the grapes. I added three purple rhynstones to the top of the image and pearls at the bottom left. The pearls by the left of her hair were added to hide a small tear in the paper.  The bow is seam binding from CTMH.

I will enter this image into these challenges.

The Corrosive Challenge - color me happy
Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes

Thank you so much for stopping by, happy crafting and have a great day!



1 comments:

Cara said...

Very pretty Carol. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
Please join us again! (Hugs) Cara