Saturday, May 18, 2013

Get Well


Pin It
Hi Everyone,

All is great here and it's hot outside. One of our sponsors this week at 613 Avenue Create is QRK stamps.. I made this card awhile back but now it's time to get it posted.  I printed her onto neenah white cs then colored it with copic. I wish I had used lighter colours for the mouse but next time. I cut the image with a spellbinders frame and used R 3 to go around the edge where it was embossed. The DSP is from an 8x8 stack called Paris Nights by G.C.D. Ribbon is SU pretty in pink gross grain. I will enter this card into these challenges.

Stamps - QRK Nurse mouse
Papers - Recollection base, first pink layer pretty in pink, DSP G.C.D. paper stack called paris nights.
Ink - printer, copic N0,2,4,6,8 R 20,81,83
Accessories - spellbinders frame, SU pretty in pink gross grain ribbon

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

5 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

Carol this is a cute card although that needle looks very scary LOL
The mouse is colored very nicely... =)

Hugs,
Jo

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Carol! I love this card! Great design and coloring. Let me know if you want me to post it to this week's challenge!
Hugs,
Kathi

Kathy D. said...

Just a reminder!
Clearly Digi Stamps Blog Hop Today and Freebie images every Sun and Thursday this month. (actually 2 Freebies right now till Monday....they are cute!!)
See you there!
http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

Kathy D.
Clearly Digi Stamps DT Member

MaryH said...

Loved your Mousie Nurse. She looks quite stern. I liked your darker colors, I think it added to the 'theme'. Great job on combining the S/binders with this image also. It's bound to cheer up the recipient. TFS

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute!!!