Saturday, May 18, 2013

Get Well


Pin It
Hi Everyone,

All is great here and it's hot outside. One of our sponsors this week at 613 Avenue Create is QRK stamps.. I made this card awhile back but now it's time to get it posted.  I printed her onto neenah white cs then colored it with copic. I wish I had used lighter colours for the mouse but next time. I cut the image with a spellbinders frame and used R 3 to go around the edge where it was embossed. The DSP is from an 8x8 stack called Paris Nights by G.C.D. Ribbon is SU pretty in pink gross grain. I will enter this card into these challenges.

Stamps - QRK Nurse mouse
Papers - Recollection base, first pink layer pretty in pink, DSP G.C.D. paper stack called paris nights.
Ink - printer, copic N0,2,4,6,8 R 20,81,83
Accessories - spellbinders frame, SU pretty in pink gross grain ribbon

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

4 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

Carol this is a cute card although that needle looks very scary LOL
The mouse is colored very nicely... =)

Hugs,
Jo

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Carol! I love this card! Great design and coloring. Let me know if you want me to post it to this week's challenge!
Hugs,
Kathi

MaryH said...

Loved your Mousie Nurse. She looks quite stern. I liked your darker colors, I think it added to the 'theme'. Great job on combining the S/binders with this image also. It's bound to cheer up the recipient. TFS

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute!!!