Saturday, May 4, 2013

Gift card box

Pin It
Hi everyone,

Today at 613 Ave create our challenge is to create gift packaging. I made this gift card box for my granddaughter's birthday. This box is a 4x4 but I didn't want her to guess it was for a gift card. I love making the boxes and I have the crafters companion boxer that helps make it is so easy. I stamped the image onto neenah white cs and colored it with copics. I used a corner punch on the purple layer. The DSP is K & K. I used a V15 copic and colored the fastenater staples  that I add as embellishments. The flowers are from my stash. The ribbon is whisper white gross grain. I will enter this card into these challenges.

Catch The Bug - anything goes
Our Creative Corner - anything goes

Stamp - Bugaboo for you...from me...
Papers, K&K DSP, Neenah solor white cs, Recollections purple,
Ink - printer, memento black, copics - V15,17, YG61.63,Y19, R22, sukura glitter pen
Accessories - SU gross grain ribbon, 1/2" corner punch, fastenater, crafters companion boxer, flowers from stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by, happy creating!

7 comments:

My Creative Therapy said...

Carol,
Thank you for making 2 beautiful projects this week! I especially like this gift box!
Hugs,
Kathi

Margie said...

Lovely colouring Carol and what a pretty way to present your gift card. Thanks so much for joining us over at Our Creative Corner. Margie x

Chana Malkah said...

Carol, this is just gorgeous! I love the presentation of the image on the box cover! Nice work!
Hugz
Chana

Jenny Marples said...

This beautiful box is a gift in itself. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time, hugs Jenny x

Jen Leeflang said...

What a beautiful card!
Thanks so much for joining us at our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog! Hope to see you again next week.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT MEMBER

Julia S-W said...

A lovely box with beautiful colours. Wonderful idea for packaging.
Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time.
Juliax

Laurart said...

What a gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner Love from Laura xxx