Thursday, June 8, 2017

Lighthouse On The Hill




I have a cute card for you today. Its using  CTMH Seaside shore lighthouse. I also added the SU seagulls. The card base is a DCWV. The yellow layer is A texture from my bin so not sure what brand it is.The second layer is also DCWV. The vanilla is recollections 110 lb cs.I didn't think it needed any embellishments. The card fold is a double diamond popup. It gives a wow and is still so easy to make.

 I will add this card
Simon Says Wednesday  challenge.-make it masculine

Thank you for stopping by to visit and have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

car kelly said...

Very nice! You are so good at the shaped cards:-)

Mandy said...

Fabulous masculine card Carol! The image is so elegant and the design is wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx