Saturday, October 15, 2016

Glittery Snowflake



Hi everyone,
 I am doing some Christmas cards lately.  I have been busy and need to start putting them up on my blog.  This was a fun card to create. The card base is neenah white cs cut at 7 x 10 and folded to make a 5 x 7 card.  I used SU real red card stock for the top layer. I used the SU lacy border punch and punched out a border on each side of the top layer. It left a solid piece in the center of the card stock. It was glued onto the card base. I used the neenah cs for the circle using Q-kuts die. I cut 2 banners using the spellbinders die. They were layered onto the circle. The snowflake was a cut that I had in my stash. I punched a hole in the banners and added a red ribbon and tied a bow. The sentiment is also neenah  card stock. I then added a sentiment. I am not sure what stamp set I used. The red sequins were added randomly. I really liked how this card turned out.

I will add this card into  the
Craftyhazelnut Christmas challenge - cute or anything goes as long as its Christmas
Craftyhazelnut Christmas 2 - Anything Christmas
Thank you all for stopping by and hope you enjoy the card. Have a fabulous day.


2 comments:

paper bag create said...

Beautiful card Carol and one of my fave Christmas colour combos. Love all the extra details in the card...the fancy border punch and the sparkle from the snowflake and the red sequins. :)

Carol Ric said...

Thank you, I am glad you like it.