Sunday, August 24, 2014

Wine Gets Better with Age Post it Holder

Pin It


Hi everyone,

Our challenge at 613 Ave Create this weeks sponsor is Bugaboo and the theme is make a post it note holder or anything goes. I am using this stamp called make it snappy friends. I printed the image onto neenah cs and  water-colored the image with cotmans watercolor paints. My card base is Staples 110 lb vanilla cs cut at 4.25 x 11 and scored at 5.5 and then the top half was folded in half again. The DSP is from DCWV. It doesn't show much but I wanted the card stock front to look good when it was folded. I added recollections kraft cs around the image for more of a focal point. I stamped two of the SU petite flowers polka dot stamp and punched it with the matching punch. The flowers were inked using kiwi kiss. I had two green gems that I put in the center of the flowers. I was just going to glue the post it note onto the bottom of the easel but decided to make a box to put it in instead. The first box I made didn't fit the post its so I had to recalculate and redo it. I used MS border punch and added a small edge on each side and on the front of the box. They were distressed with SU crumb cake ink. The sentiment is from another bugaboo stamp. 

Thank you all for stopping by, happy crafting and have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a great project and love the image!!!

~ginny said...

Love that sentiment and the idea if a box for your post its is so creative!! Nicely done Carol!
~ginny