Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wedding Swans

Pin It
Hi everyone,
It's my turn to be a guest this week on Shelia's blog She's a Sassy Lady. I am so please to be here to show you the card I made for my grandsons wedding on the 2nd of Aug. Thank you Shelia for  letting me join you and your lovely friends.

After making a few wedding cards and not being sure if I liked them, I have finally chosen this one for my grandsons wedding Aug 3rd. The others were pretty also but this one just says take me. I used a swan cut from a Penny Duncan svg file. It  was too plain for me so I decided to add some lace into the wings from another svg file. I then added glitter into the lace. The colours are blue pictured in the bows above and I used a copic to colour the white ribbon. I printed the verse with sure cuts alot then cut it out. It worked out perfect. I will add this card into these challenges.




Cut Files - Penny Duncan swan,  
Papers - neenah white, 
Ink - printer blue ink
Accessories - copic, glitter,ribbon, sure cuts a lot

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

7 comments:

Alyx said...

Gorgeous card Carol. Hope the wedding went ok?
xx

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Carol this is such a beautiful wedding card... very intricate. Thanks for sharing today at She's A Sassy Lady!

~ Jo ~ said...

This is so pretty Carol! I love this... really do.. and btw, did you ever get your package?

Hugs,
Jo

Unknown said...

Carol this is gorgeous, and I am sure your Grandson and his new Wife, will love it, Swans were the theme of my wedding 20 years ago, well they do mate for life, what can be better xxx

Boopster said...

Your creativity extends beyond the beauty of the card. Swans mate for life, a wonderful message of hope and confidence for your grandson and his bride. Well done.

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful Carol - long time no see thanks for sharing my friend!!!

MaryH said...

Your swans are so lovely, and that sparkly blue round their necks. The wing lace added such a delicate touch. I'm admiring you for being able to use an svg file to make this beautiful piece, and your grandson will absolutely love this. TFS