Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Christmas In July


I have made a video of this card and I am entering it for Two challenges. The Town Scrapper wanted a tent card. This is my first attempt at making one. The second challenge is for Cricut Cardz Challenge and that is where the Christmas theme comes from. I will post the supplies after the video.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy stamping and crafting.

Carol


Stamp Set: Christmas Season
Paper: very vanilla, real red, almost artichoke {SU} SEI christmas paper stack
Ink: real red stampin spot {SU}
Accessories: cricut, cartridge Joys of the Season, very vanilla ribbon {SU}

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Very cute card. I see you used my favorite SEI paper stack, love that paper. Wonderful job on your first tent card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CCC.

Edna Marie said...

Lovely card, love the design and how you placed the wreath thanks for playing along with CCC
;)Inspired