Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Christmas In July


I have made a video of this card and I am entering it for Two challenges. The Town Scrapper wanted a tent card. This is my first attempt at making one. The second challenge is for Cricut Cardz Challenge and that is where the Christmas theme comes from. I will post the supplies after the video.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy stamping and crafting.

Carol


Stamp Set: Christmas Season
Paper: very vanilla, real red, almost artichoke {SU} SEI christmas paper stack
Ink: real red stampin spot {SU}
Accessories: cricut, cartridge Joys of the Season, very vanilla ribbon {SU}

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Very cute card. I see you used my favorite SEI paper stack, love that paper. Wonderful job on your first tent card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CCC.

Pink E said...

Lovely card, love the design and how you placed the wreath thanks for playing along with CCC
;)Inspired