Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Owl

I wanted to make a happy card tonight and this one makes me smile,  it is so super cute. I just love this look on her face. I used the Tahiti beach pack DSP from DCWV and the background is just adorable with the flower and squares on it. It looks like it is black  but it is brown. I really like the DCWV DSP so I find I have more of their paper stacks than any other brand. The cut is made from wall decor and more cartridge. It has so many cute designs for everyday occasions. Thanks for stopping by, Happy Creating,



Stamp Set: Peachy Keen Stamps- Create A Critter lg, faces, Scrappy Moms Stamps- Amusing Animals Sayings
Paper: whisper white, really rust SU, tahiti beach stack DSP DCWV
Ink: basic black white gel pen
Accessories: modern label punch SU, Cricut and cartridge wall decor and more

0 comments: