Sunday, July 11, 2010

Altered Composition Book

I have been wanting to alter this book for awhile now and give it to my Aunt. Create4fun Challenge this week is to make anything but a card. What a perfect chance to get this book done. I made the little flowers with the same papers and two different punches. I added extra sparkle on some of the leaves and flowers.

Stamp Set: SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Kay and Company
Ink: SU basic black
Accessories: EK Sucess1 1/2 " 1 1/4 " scallop punches, SU real razzleberry polka dot ribbon, Gemstone {unknown}SU small tag punch, champaign shimmer paint.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting

2 comments:

Scrap and Tubes Designs said...

Hello Carol,

Just whant to thank you for stopping by my blog and for the nice comment you leave me .... It is greatly appreciated.

Have a nice day and keep up the good work !

Hugs,

crazyaboutcricut said...

That's beautiful! My daughter loves those comp books, so I will have to make her this! Thanks for adding your link to my blog. I would love it if you would grab my button to add here:) Thanks!

www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com