Saturday, October 3, 2015

Mind Scapes

Pin It
Happy card making day to everyone. I went to a card class today and made some cards. I didn't take the right glue so I have to finish them at home. This is not one of the cards made in class. It was so much fun. I will go to the class next Oct too. 

The base of his card is 5x7 and I used neenah cs.  I made a sketch template in word for the background layout 4.75 x 6.75 and printed it onto neenah cs. On each of the squares I used lots of post it note to cover up the squares.  Then I could use distress ink linen sponging in each of the squares. Before I removed the post its I took my stamp and stamped before moving on to the next square. The stamp set I used is Inkadinkadoo Mind Scape. The images were inked with memento black and SU old olive. I added a SU old olive ribbon and tied a knot. On the inside of the card I added a second generation stamp of the butterfly. The card took me quite awhile to do but I am pleased with the results. I am hoping the next one will be faster.  I will add my card into this challenge.

Simon Says - world card making day/what are you working on. 

Thank you all for stopping by, Happy creating and have a fabulous day!

0 comments: