Thursday, September 11, 2014

Watercolor Petite Petals


Pin It
Hi everyone,

My card base it staples vanilla cs cut at 4.25 x 11 and scored at 5.5. The top layer is cut at 4 x 5.25 using 140 lb water color paper. I wet the paper and added two paint colors and let them dry. I added SU petete petals stamp set flower with stazon black ink. I then went in and added a few details. The sentiment layer is watercolor paper and I used SU sentiment. Rhinestones were added to the center of the flowers and a few sequins were added randomly. I will add this card into this challenge.

Simon says Wednesday - make your own background.

Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting and have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card - great background tfs!!!

Jingle said...

This is lovely. Pretty colors! Thanks so much for playing along with the Create Your Own Background Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!