Saturday, March 1, 2014

Birthday Gift Bag


Pin It
hi everyone,
I have another image to show you from Crafty Sentiments Designs. They are a sponsor this week at the Fairy's Challenge blog. I made this adorable gift bay using the new we are memory keepers gift bag board. I have to tell you this is a great product.The DSP is from Me & My Big Ideas paper stack.  I used a MS border punch for the top of the bag.  I can see myself using it a lot. I printed the image onto neenah cs and used #5 spellbinders die cut around the image. I colored the image with copic markers. E00,000,11,21,35.13,15, R22,24,81.83 Y15,19,21,23,26, N4, V00,000,02, YG 61,63, I added some tulle around the bag and tied a bow. I had some small white flowers and I used a DIY color spray to color the flowers. It's such a pretty blue and still leaves some highlights.I added some MS glitter pens on her ribbon, the band around her waist, butterfly wings and ladybug. I added a rhinestone in the center of the flowers.

I will add this gift bag into these challenges.

Stampin' for the Weekend - sparkle and shine
Sister Act - anything goes
The Stamping Boutique - use glitter
Totally Paper Crafts - make it shine


Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful, love the shimmer to this card, offsets your image perfectly. Thanks for playing at The Stamping Boutique

Carole said...

Thank you for playing along with us this week at TPC with your gorgeous shiny creation.
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

bumblebee creations said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining The Stamping Boutique.