Saturday, February 22, 2014

Peace Love and Flower Power



Pin It
Hi everyone,

We had snow last night and its still snowing here. A great day to stay in doors and create cards in my craft studio. I made this card with Lacy Sunshine image Eleanor hippie. She is so cute in her hippie outfit.  The card base is Recollections Kraft cut and folded in half. I added a border that I sprayed with a stencil I cut with my cricut. I used my MS border edge star punch on the bottom of the strip. I cut a small strip off the so I could also add it to the top of the image. The designer series paper is from American crafts Lucky Charms paper pad. I really like that pad and I only have a few papers left of it. I printed the image onto neenah cs and colored it with copic markers. E00,000,21,13,15,18, R7,9, Y2123, B12,14,26. It was then cut our with die cut frames 2. The flowers were cut with recollections small flower punch. I colored 3 small pearls and added them to the center. The small tag at the bottom of the page is a quick cuts tag that I cut using my big shot. I added flower charm and blue twine and made a bow. The stars that were left from the border punch were added randomly to the tag. The sentiment is from a Christmas stamp set from Just Rite noel ornaments. It just seemed to be the best sentiment I had to go along with the theme. I will add the card to these challenges.

Lacy Sunshine - lots of layers
Brown Sugar - use a charm

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!


6 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Sooooo cute - great coloring tfs!!!

cass said...

Very cute Carol, love the design, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

charlene said...

So cute love this image! Thanks for joining us at CMC Challenge group!

Dora said...

beautiful card and colouring too.
I like that what you have done to cut her for a part out.
thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.

Shannon83k said...

Great card, thanks for joining CMC challenge! DT Shannon

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing over at Lacy Sunshine, Kerry DT x