Saturday, June 1, 2013

Little Yogi Framed


Pin It
Hi everyone,

I am so happy to be posting today's project. I always feel good when I see my little Yogi 's picture. How can you tell I am a pet lover. Todays post is for 613 ave create. Our sponsor is Fred She Said and I have chosen to do a cut file for them. This file has lots of formats and my cricut used svg. The file is called wrought iron frame. I was so please with how well it cut and it came out so clean. Love it. I also distressed around all the edges and then I traced around the inside of the opening on the photo and cut it out. I thought he would look cute with a bow tie so I used some twine to match the colour in the photo. I added liquid pearls around the image. I will add this frame into these challenges.



Cut file - Fred She Said - wrought iron frame svg
Paper - SU 12x12
Ink - printer, copic E37
Accessories - cricut

Thank you all for stopping by, happy creating!

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great frame. Lots of detail and little Yogi is adorable. TFS

MaryH said...

What a cute little Yogi! Love his blue bowtie. I am impressed with your cricut framing. I have an expressions & a Sil cameo, both are gathering dust. Gotta learn to use one or the other! This is a lovely frame, and inspires me to try. TFS

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cute cute!!!