Saturday, March 9, 2013

Yummy!

Pin It

Hi everyone,

Today's card is for The Fairies Challenge and our sponsor is Meljen's Designs. This cute image is called Birthday Cake Mouse. I printed the image onto neenah white |CS then colored it with copics. E37,35,31,51R24,81,83,Y15, I cut the image with spellbinders label 6 and used R81 to go around the embossed edge. All of the DSP papers are DCWV. I then added a ribbon, in the middle of the ribbon I put a bow button in the center of the bow. At the top right I used a circle paper clip. The stamped yummy is from SU Fancy Flexible Phrases. I will enter this card into these challenges.


Stamps - Meljen's Birthday Cake Mouse, SU Fancy Flexible Phrases
Papers - neenah solor white, DCWV
Ink - Copics E37,35,31,51,R24,81,83,Y15, memento black
Accessories - SU ribbon, corner photo punch, spellbinders labels 6, paper clip,

Thank you all for stopping by, happy creating!

0 comments: