Monday, August 9, 2010

Sending you Sprinkles of Fun!

Hi everyone,

 My card is made for a couple of challenges. The sketch is from Sketch Saturday and Pear Tree Designs challenge is a male theme this week. I am pretty sure this card can be used for male or female. It's cute at 5.5 square. I don't do many square cards that large but this sketch just seems to need a larger area to make it work for me. I added dazzling diamonds glitter to the sprinkles but it doesn't show up in the photo. I also had to add my doodle art to finish my card off.

Stamp Set: Scrappy Mom's Stamps
Papers: SU Expresso, very vanilla, DCWV The at home paper stack
Ink: SU expresso, chocolate chip marker white gel pen and I colored the sprinkles with assorted ink
Accessories: SU extra large oval punch, dazzling diamonds

Thanks for stopping by to visit me. Happy Creating everyone!

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

This is so so cute! Love it. I just love the paper. Very pretty.

Jan Hennings said...

love this card!