Friday, August 27, 2010

Hello Princess

Hi everyone,




It time to do the Throw Back Thursday challenge with Emma over at My Creative Time. This weeks challenge is to use Tinkerbell and Friends and make a princess card. I don't have Tinkerbell yet so I used Paper Doll Dress UP to make my princess. I then desided to use the colors navy blue, hot pink and mustard for the challance over at The Play Date Cafe and combine my challenges together. This is my card. I didn't have any hot pink except for the pink in this DSP. I think it turned out cute and I am happy with the result. I wrote the hello in black pen, punched it out with the word window punch.

Stamp Set:Peachy Keen winter face's
Paper: SU certainly celery, night of navy, mustard, DCWV nana's kids stack.
Ink: black white gel pen.
Accessories: word window punch, cricut paper doll dress up cartridge, pink rhinestone, star dust stickles, unknown ribbon, storybook cartridge for the green border.

Thank you all for stopping by for a visit, I enjoy hearing from all of you.

11 comments:

Celeste B. said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!! I love all of the colors! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by my blog as well!! :)

Luv-To-Scrap said...

Great colors and a beautiful princess. I have four granddaughters that I make scrapbooks for, so always looking for ideas. Just started to make cards and luv it. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Cat said...

Love it! Great job and great idea combining the two challenges, smarty pants :-)

Elise said...

This is SUCH a fun card, Carol! So great to see you improvise and come up with such a clever answer to all of these challenges! Your blog is FUN! And I adored reading about the things you are enjoying "at the moment!" We are SISTERS - you and I {and thousands of OTHERS just like us!} I love IT! Thanks for sharing your talent with the PDCC this week!

Suzanne C said...

Fun image! Cute card. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

girlia said...

Love the card especially the crown.

Raven B said...

This is great. Really original.
Hugs,
Raven

Linda said...

Oh what a cute princess! I love her dress.

Ruby said...

It's fun playing with dress up doll cards, isn't it! Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC this week!

Sarah Anderson said...

What a fun image! Thanks for playing along with us at the play date cafe :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun princess!! I now want to wear a crown--so fun:) Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the PDCC:)