Friday, August 27, 2010

Xmas Charms

Hi everyone,

Winter Wonderland has a new blog called Bah! Humbug!. The challenge on the blog this week is charms. I had just finished this one and decided a charm would look so cute with it so here it is. I added stickes all over the card base and then added some rhynestones.

Stamp Set: SU Fancy Flexible Phases A Wish For Peace
Paper: DCWV Winter song stack
Ink: SU Going grey, white gel pen
Accessories: SU pretty's kit to make the hat pin, snowflake charm, stickles star dust, large and small oval punches.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. Happy Creating everyone!


3 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Carol

Oh Wow, I do like your card, love the blue and silver with lots and lots of sparkle and your perfect snowflake charm.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

luv
irene
xxxx

Cat said...

Stunning, really elegant. I really love it!

Annie said...

Just got back from holiday so this is the first chance I've had to pop and see your card. Wow this is just gorgeous. Love the icy colour scheme.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT