Monday, September 11, 2017

Its written In The Stars

I made this card for my grandsons birthday. It was a fun quick card. The card base is SU pacific point and the front layer is white recollections. I used the SU stamp set and coordinating dies from the set Shooting Stars. I cut some stars from pacific point cs and soft sky cs. I then decided it needed some glitter so I add the silver stars, The larger stars were cut with the Quikuts star dies.The ink is also pacific point. I added all of the sentiments on the card and finished off with stitching on the background. I will add this card into this challenge.

Simon Says Monday challenge- Its written in the stars

I hope I have given you a bit of inspiration so please join in on the challenge. Thanks so much for stopping by and please have a fabulous day!

0 comments: