Monday, October 29, 2012

Pink Christmas


Pin It
Hi everyone,

Our sponsor at Jacksons Digital Expressions this week is Digis 4 Joy. When I first saw this cute image I knew I had to color this one. Her name is Stormie, she was so much fun to color especially her hair.  I wanted a Christmas image in pinks so this is what I came up with. I used a die cut for the image then I colored her with copics.  The base card is a heavy card stock a friend had given me. I printed Stormie onto neenah white card stock. I embossed the front with a snowflake frame embossing folder. Sponged over top of the snowflakes with an ice blue ink. I then used a glue pen and then added dazzling diamonds . Gotta love glitter for Christmas cards. I added 2 dies, the green flourish and the poinsettia. I sponged a bit of pretty in pink onto the poinsettia. The ribbon is also pretty in pink. The sentiment is printed from my computer. I will enter this card into these challenges,

Ooh La La Creations- Christmas
Lady Anne's Challenge - anything goes
Paper Playtime - anything goes
Totally Stampalicious - anything goes
Paper Pretties - bling

Stamps - Digis 4 Joy Stormie jl224-DS4J 
Papers - Brazil pink, neenah white, SU kiwi kiss, heavy card stock unknown
Ink - printer, SU pretty in pink, copics,
Accessories - SU ribbon, dazzling diamonds, Crafts too snowflake frame embossing folder, spellbinders, label 6, poinsettia,  magic flourish, bigshot, 3 rhinestones.

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!


2 comments:

Rosie Guiher said...

What a lovely christmas card! Your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's.
Rosie DT

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card, loving the pink, thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB x