Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Volleyball

Pin It

Hi everyone,

The challenge theme at Just A Scrappin' this week was to be football using maroon. gold and white. Yeah, I messed and and did next weeks theme. For my card I found this colored royalty free clipart of girls playing volleyball. I have a friend that plays volleyball so I am giving her this card for her birthday in a few days. I used DCWV rock star DSP mat stack and followed with the left over papers of the same  to the inside of the card. I used 3 volleyballs as embellishments and some gold twine and added a button.I doodled around the edge of the image.  I am adding this card into these challenges.

Papelitos Stamps - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Our Daily Bread Designs - you leave me in stitches

Papers - DCWV DSP & solid brown
Ink - printer ink, gold gel pen
Accessories - SU small circle punch, gold twine,

Thank you all for stopping by, happy crafting!

5 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and love the Teacher card thanks for sharing!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun teachers card!! Love the twine and the added stitching. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Rosemary said...

really fun card!! thanks for playing along with the shining the light challenge!

Anonymous said...

Great image and card Carol.

Thanks for playing along with us for our Anything Goes challenge at Papertake Weekly this week.
xx

Blue6366 said...

Love your take on this week's challenge. Great papers and stamp.