Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lily Bouquet



 Pin It
Hi everyone,

   I am so pleased and excited to be able to tell you all that I have been choosen to be on the Just A Scrappin' blog. as a DT member. I hope you will join us in some of the challenges. My first card being on a DT for the blog will be on June 27th so I do hope you will stop by. Todays card was inspired by Darlene. Here is her youtube. channel. I used the fifth ave floral lily stamp and had so much fun coloring them. For the vase I used the large oval punch and cut off the top and bottom. I them stamped my background and the vase with the bella toille background and colored some of the background and the vase. I added lots of sparkle. The butterfly was added because it seemed like something was missing. I am entering this card into these challenges.
The Paper Shelter - anything goes
Fresh Brewed Blog  - anything goes

Stamps Sets: SU fifth ave floral, bella toille
Paper: SU coral, whisper white
Inks:  Memento black, \Copics - YR07,R27,Ro2,G24,YG13,G17,100,W1, blender pen, SU real red marker
Accessories: clear glitter, SU edge punch, Lg oval circle punch, Topnote, Recollections butterfly punch

Thank you all for taking the time to vist. Have a wonderful day and happy creating.

5 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..and good luck….

Hugs Judith

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is lovely! The punch is such a fun way to highlight the vase. It really adds so much to the card.

Thank you for playing along in FBD's 100th challenge celebration! Winners will be announced the following Wednesday. *DON'T FORGET* we have a fun blog hop planned for this weekend too :)
Hope to see you there.

Big smiles,
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

June Nelson said...

Hi Carol thanks so much for popping by my blog, what a stunning card and the colouring is gorgeous hunnie, your little dog is just the cutest thing!!!!! hes gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cat said...

beautiful!

Shari said...

Gorgeous image and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.