Monday, April 23, 2012

Decoupage Birthday

 Pin It
Hi everyone,

Here I am ready for another challenge. this card is a Jayne Shasky shape decopage card image.  The photo doesn't show how 3D it looks. I made a mistake when cutting it out at the bottom front so it was a bit short. I colored a white piece of paper and attached it to the bottom of the card. I am quite pleased with the result and I think my friend will really like it.The card part is the bottom half of the crate. The top half is open  and gives it the shaped look. I am entering this card in a few challenges.
 Joanna Sheen - someone special
Art With No Boundries - anything goes
Love to Create - anything goes




Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I


Papers: White card stock printed from the Joanna Sheen Jayne Shasky CD.



5 comments:

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Jayne, Very pretty, and perfect for spring. Thank you for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge at Art With No Boundaries and hope you will visit us again.
:) Chris / CS Designs

PS. Cute furbabies

The Craft Bucket said...

Beautiful card, I am sure your friend will love it. I have this cd and the content is stunning. Thank you for playing along with us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge & good luck. Jane (DT) x

Crafty and Green said...

What a Beautiful Project!! So Pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create this week!! Hope you come back and play with us again soon!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Cat said...

Great job! Sweet image:-)

Ellis said...

Wonderful card you've made! =)
Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries!
Hugs, Elenor DT