Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Christmas Ride

Hi everyone,
I was down with a bad cold but I'm feeling a bit better so I made this card for the Winter Wonderland Challenge. The theme is to use red and green with boughs of holly.  I am not really sure of this card yet it just seems like somthing is missing or maybe it just needs to be a bigger sizse. I cut it with the cricut at 4.5" sq. I used my gypsy and hid the contour on some of the cuts to get different colors. Thanks for stopping by for a visit, happy creating everyone.

Paper: EK sucess kit sale item ( we all love sales)
Ink: white gel pen, black gel pen, copic markers black and green
Accessories: cricut christmas card cartridge, white satin ribbon

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving your use of diecuts and all the red and green x Thanks for playing along with WW this week x Janet

Erika Valdez said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Yes the chick is cut from the create a critter cartirdge!

downrightcrafty said...

oh love this design so pretty, thank you for sharing and playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland, hope you will join us again on Friday for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful Christmas card, thanks for joining in the the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Celeste B. said...

Such a beautiful card. Great job, TFS! :)

Cat said...

Carol it looks wonderful! I think it is perfect and not missing a thing! Love it :-)