Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hello Baby

I loved making this card. It was so much fun deciding what to use. It turned out so cute! I will enter this card in two challenges this week. The first is Create 4 Fun Challenge and this week they asked to make a baby card. The second  is Made by Momo and her challenge is to use spots and dots. Enjoy!

Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes SU, Peachy Keen Baby Faces
Paper: pretty in pink, very vanilla SU, DCWV nanna'a nursery pack
Ink: basic black, pretty in pink SU
Accessories: Cricut, everyday paper doll cartridge, pretty in pink taffita ribbon SU, white gel pen, word windo punch, modern label punch SU.

Thank you for stopping in to visit. Happy Stamping and Crafting,

Carol

6 comments:

pamala said...

What a cute card!!! Thanks for baby blog hopping with the Zutter Zisters too. :)

Lisa said...

This card is so cute! That little baby is adorable!

Mari AKA Momo said...

Oh this baby is adorable!!! How cute is the face!!! Love the colors! thanks for joining my challenge! XOXO Momo

Jessica said...

This is really cute! I joined your blog so I could see how you use your Cricut with Stampin' Up! stuff, because I just became a demonstrator and I LOVE my Cricut. Thanks for the inspiration! :)Jessica redmonkeyscrapper.blogspot.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Carol,

What a sweet card! The babies face is so cute!

Ruthie :)

Rhonda Emery said...

cute card I am now a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com