Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cat Cricut Critter

Michael's had a cricut sale this weekend and I was late getting there. I was so excited to see that this critter cartridge was there. It was the last one so I was tickled pink. I love this cartridge, it has the cutest critters ever. I made this for the My Pink Stamper  color challenge. Pink, green, [ the green is in the pillow but hard to see. trust me it is there.] and black. I made the card for my DGD Birthday. I had so much fun putting this together that I made another one to show you tomorrow.

Stamp Set: Peachy keen's baby face's, Well Scripted [SU]
Paper: whisper white, basic grey, pixie pink and neighborhood DSP.
Ink: black, basic grey
Accessories: cricut machine, create a cricut cartridge, dimentionals, black marker, white gel pen, pixie pink chalk [cheeks]

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Stamping,

Carol

0 comments: