Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HOHOHO

I have two challenges in todays card. The first challenge is the sketch from Card Patterns. the second challenge is using a rectangle card or glitter pen for Fab's Big Christmas Card Challenge.

Stamp Set: unknown[ if anyone knows please let me know]
Paper: old olive, real red, whisper white, merry moments [all SU]
Ink: real red, black SU markers
Accessories: big shot snowflake die, SU snowflake punch, old olive brad.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Stamping,

Carol

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Adorable!

Fab said...

That Santa is sooo cute. Thanks for playing my Xmas challenge. Truly appreciate. XXX Fab

whoistracy said...

That santa is so cute Carol! Great way to get started on your holiday cards.

Stephanie said...

What a fun card carole!

You've won my K&Co Xmas goodies too so pop by when you can & mail me your address :)

Hugs
Steph xxx