Monday, August 6, 2012

Sweet Anika


Pin It
Hi everyone,
Our sponsor this week at Jacksons Digital Expressions is My Heart Pieces. I choose to use this sweet little stamp called Anika. The colors to use are lavendar, green, tan and white. For my CAS project I felt it just needed to have a ribbon and pearls.I am entering this card into these challenges.

Simply Create Too - anything goes
The Poodles Parlor - anything goes
Make It Monday - always anything goes
Link It Up Tuesday -  anything goes
Catered Crop - white paper

Stamps - My Heart Pieces-Anika
Papers - recollections white, DCWV DSP, Gina K white
Inks - printer, copics - E 000, 00, 02, 31, Y 21,26, B 12, V 12, 15,17, sukura glitter pen pink
Accessories - small pearls colored with V17, SU whisper white ribbon

Thanks for stopping by, happy creating!

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.I just popped over from MIM.xxx

Berni Cuttino said...

Sweet and pretty, love those eyes. Hugs

Sheila H said...

Love the delicate coloring!

Dana said...

Such a cute card! I love the style of your blog also :) So glad you have joined our Follow me forum at The Outlawz!
Hugs~
Dana

lalkygirl said...

fabulous creation ,love the sweet image and you have coloured her beautifully
thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge#19 DT AJ~

Janet said...

So Sweet Love the colors!Popped in from Sarah Pink Cricut
Big Blog Hugs, Janet