Saturday, October 9, 2010

You Make Me Smile!

                                           
Hi everyone,

It has been raining and quite dreary here today but that is Ok b/c I am staying in today to get some things done around the house and of course to play. Todays card was made for Emma's My Creative Time challenge. This weeks challenge was to make a shape card using create a critter and include the color orange. The orange is in the worm and his antena. I used my gypsy to weld the apples together and cut it at 6" the worm was cut at 2". The label was sized to cut with the apple so it would fit nicely, although it is a bit bigger than I thought it would be. The sentiment is from the Pink Design stamps everyday.

Thanks for stopping by to visit, happy creations eveyone.

Stamp Set: The Pink Cricut Pink by Design, Peachy Keen simon face stamps
Paper: SU DSP, old olive, whisper white, Brazil brown, lt green
Ink: black black gel pen
Accessories: gypsy, cricut, creata a critter cartridge,

7 comments:

My Creative Time said...

OMG Miss Carol, this card put a HUGE SMILE on my face!!! WOW, it is SOOOO FLIPPIN CUTE!!!!!!!
I just got my Pink by Design stamps in the mail too & they are ADORABLE!!! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge my friend!!
gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

Cat said...

Super cute!! LOVE IT! :-)

Celeste B. said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!! I love everything about this card, so cute! :) TFS!

teachU14 said...

So cute! I just love the little worm in the apple :) Just adorable!

Jan said...

super cute and love the happy little worm :)

JustYolie said...

What a cute card!!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

This is adorable! Perfect for teachers. Thanks for visiting my blog!