Sunday, October 17, 2010

Snow Much Fun!

Hi Everyone,

It's nice and sunny out today but it is cool! I made this card for a couple of challenges. Winter Wonderland challenge is give it a vintage look and A Spoon full of Sugar challenge is winter wonderland. My card base is a white 5x7 and the first layer is cut at 5x7 and embossed with the cuttlebug folder snowflakes. the picture is an open stock that I used orchid opulence to destress the outside of after I ripped the edges.I added snowflake ribbon and 3 rhinestone purple brads. The sentiment is from the Pink Cricut Design winter stamp set. I used a spicka sparle pen to add extra on the snowflakes. It really is so pretty but the photo does not do it justice.Thanks for stopping by for a visit, happy creations everyone.

Stamp Set: Pink by Design winter set
Paper: white base, DCWV far east stack
Ink: memento brown, SU orchid opulence, spicka gel pen
Accessories: SU modern label punch, Recollections purple snowflake ribbon

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

A gorgeous creations and I know what you mean about the Atyou glitter pen, I adore it too, but it never shows in the photo's. Love the vintage image and thank you for playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland, hope you will join us again on Friday for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Carol, perfect for our vintage challenge at Winter Wonderland this week. Thanks for playing.
Hugs Lynsey x

DORCAS said...

this is a beautiful card. Love the colors! Very pretty!