Monday, October 16, 2017

Birthday Poodle

Hi everyone,
The card today is for another birthday girl. I just love this cute stamp called Birthday Delivery. I die cut the poodle and used my copics to color her in. I used copic N 2,4,6 The present were colored in R 81,83. The balloons were colored in BG 61,63. I used memento black ink and stamped the sentiment. I usually use black versa mark for the sentiments but forgot to this time. I wanted to bring in more green so I used green to go over the pink x on the paper but they came out more black. It looks OK and I am happy with the results. I added a bit of wink of stella on the balloons, the light colors of the DSP and the presents. I will enter this card into this challenge.

Simon Says - its a dogs life

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!




1 comments:

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

Carol, what a lovely birthday card! love the pink background!
Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp -- hope to see you play again"
x Zoey