Saturday, October 3, 2015

Swallowtail Dream

Pin It
This is my second post for World card making day. The card base a 5 x 7 card using neenah cs. I stamped my card onto neenah cs using the SU swallowtail stamp. The ink is pacific point. I then put the card into a box and used my DIY alcohol blue ink and sprayed it over the whole card and image. I then used perfect pearls mist called pearls and glimmer. It really looks gorgeous. I stamped  a swirl using SU Priceless set and the sentiment is Inkadinkado floral inspiration stamp. I took a strip of neenah cs and used an embossing folder for the right side of the card. I added pacific point over the the raised area to bring the card together. I then added a decorative trim that I had in my stash and added pacific point cs layered onto the card base. I added the front of the card and it looks very pretty in real life.  The sparkle and shine just doesn't show in the photos. I will add this card into 

Simon Says - world card making day/ what are you doing.

Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting and have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Mema's Crafts said...

I think the layers are fabulous and I like the blues. I thought your border was all lace until I read your post..I like how you did that with the perfect pearls and mist. I just might need to give it a try.

Clare said...

Gorgeous!! The shimmer looks amazing on your card! And I LOVE that big, beautiful butterfly!