Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fashion Gal

Pin It
Hi everyone,

We are starting a new monthly challenge at Fairies In Time today. I hope you will feel inspired to join us in the challenge. The theme this month think pink. 
Todays card image is called fashion gal chanelle. I printed it on neenah cs and colored with copic markers. E 000,00,21, R20,81,83,85, I fussy cut her out and layered the card with DSP unknown and then added a small doily. It has sparkles on the doily using sukura clear glitter pen. The flowers were punched with a small flower punch using the same DSP. I colored the pearls in the center with R83. The butterfly was punched with a small MS punch. The sentiment is from my word program. I cut a notch from one end and added a few dots around it to make it not fade into the back ground. I wish I had of done the same with the doily. The ribbon is seam binding from SU made into a bow and then a small brad was added with glue dots.

Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting and have a fabulous day!


0 comments: