Monday, September 15, 2014

Warm Fall Wishes Shaker Card


click logo
Pin It
Hi everyone,
Here is my DT project for this month on Deedee's Digis. This set is called Fall Warm-up. I printed the image onto neenah cs. The base card is Recollections brown cs cut at 4.25x 11 on the long side. I decided on a shaker card. The size is 4x4 and I added 2 layers of foam then added the glitter and rhinestones. I should have added powder before I glued the clear plastic on the top. The glitter is sticking to the plastic. The top layer is a sizzix frame die cut using the big shot using Recollections DSP .  I have distressed the edges of the frame. I added a small orange ribbon from my stash that seems to go well with the leaf in the top left corner. I added a small knot as the bow. The sentiment is also from the fall warm up set cut with SU modern label punch. 

Get a New Digi for Free Every Month!

Each month we offer a new "Digi of the Month" set for just $1.25. Along with this special offer, we hold a "Digi of the Month Challenge" on our blog. This is a monthly progressive freebie challenge. To join the challenge, simply use the current featured set to make any wholesome project. Then link your project to the challenge post on our blog before the challenge deadline. If you do so, Deedee will automatically email you the next month's featured set for FREE at the start of the next challenge. Keep playing, and keep getting FREE digis each month -- it's as simple as that!


There are two ways to get the Digi of the Month. You can purchase it outright, or get it for FREE with any $10 purchase of our products. If making a qualifying purchase, Deedee will email the set to you once your order is complete.
Thank you all for stopping by, happy creating and have a fabulous day!


3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

adorable

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute card, Carol! Love this image from
Deedee!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!