Monday, September 1, 2014

Dream A Little

Pin It

Click on logo

Hi everyone,

This is the first challenge on The Fairy's in Time challenge. Our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps. I am using this adorable ballet fairy dancer. I had decided she would look great in purple hues. I printed the image onto neenah cs and used a corner punch on the edges. I colored with copic markers. E00,000, 21, V01,0000, N2,4,6,8. I did add V01 on her face and the cheek/lip area. I added the clear sukura glitter pen on the crown and the wings. The cs is SU and the DSP is from a 6x6 forever in time scrapbook collection pad. Its all in shades of purples.I layered the image onto a piece of The SU purple. The bottom of the layer was punched with a MS border punch and then over the layer of DSP. I used SU bird punch for the leaves. I stamped one of the flowers in the petite petals set from SU and used the coordinating punch to cut them out. I layered the flowers over the left side of the leaves and added some clear rhinestones to the centers. The small tag was cut from spellbinders back to basic tags die using the big shot. The sentiment is from an older SU hostess spring and summer set from 08/09 called dream a little. I added SU ribbon bow and a small piece to put in the tag. I used the Tim Holtz tiny attacher to hold it in place.

Thank you so much for stopping by, happy crafting and have a fabulous day!


1 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful and cute image!!!